Located in Jefferson City, Missouri, in the heart of America, JCNetworks offers
shared web hosting accounts
at affordable prices while maintaining superior quality
in each of our hosting plans from personal plans to deluxe eCommerce and Developer Plans. We have been in business since
1995 and began web hosting in 1997.
TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)|
This Services Agreement (the "Agreement") contains the complete terms and conditions which govern your subscription of Web hosting, e-Commerce and other Internet-related services provided by JCNetworks.Net (the "Services"). As used in this Agreement, "JCNetworks.Net" means JCNetworks.Net and "Client", "you", or "your" means you. By clicking on the "Submit Order" button, you acknowledge that you have read the Agreement, and you agree to its terms and conditions and all policies posted on the JCNetworks.Net site. As referred to in this Agreement, "Site" refers to a World Wide Web site and "JCNetworks.Net Site" refers to the Site located at the URL http://www.jcnetworks.net
, or any other successor Sites owned or maintained by JCNetworks.Net.
1. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY TO ABIDE BY APPROPRIATE USE POLICY (Read complete AUP).
JCNetworks.Net provides the Services exclusively and makes no effort to edit, control, monitor or restrict the content of data other than as necessary to provide such Services.
- Termination. JCNetworks.Net reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. JCNetworks.Net, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement if Client engages in any of the foregoing. To report any unacceptable behavior by a third party using the Services, please contact .
2. PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS
- Service Fees. Full payment is required before any hosting service is rendered, which includes renewals. All payment-due notices will be sent by electronic mail. No bills or invoices will be sent by postal mail or fax. Prepayment is due each anniversary (one month, one year) following the date the account was established. Billing will continue until you cancel your hosting account. You may cancel at anytime. As a policy, we do not offer credits or refunds for hosting time already expended.
- Taxes. Customer will be responsible for and will pay in full, any taxes and similar fees now in force or enacted in the future imposed on the transaction and/or the delivery of Services.
- Domain Names. If Client chooses to register a domain name(s) through JCNetworks.Net, Client acknowledges and agrees that Client will pay a registration fee(s) to register the domain name(s) with the applicable domain name registrar. JCNetworks.Net does not offer refunds for domain name registrations for any reason, including misspelling of the domain name.
3. CLIENT LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- The parties agree that in no event shall JCNetworks.Net be liable to any third party for Client's breach or alleged breach of any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless JCNetworks.Net from any and all expenses, losses, liabilities, damages or third party claims resulting from Client's breach or alleged breach of any Client obligations set forth hereunder.
4. TERMINATION & SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
- You may cancel at anytime. To cancel your account, please contact . Notification of cancellation must be received at least five business days prior to your cycle date, with the cycle date being the day of the month you sign up, in order to avoid charges in full for the next cycle. It is the Clients Responsibility to secure email confirmation from JCNetworks.Net that account has been cancelled. If the client has not yet received email confirmation of account cancellation, then the account remains active, and you will continue to be invoiced.
- If Client has a balance due at the time of cancellation, this balance must be paid in full. Cancellation does not absolve Client of any outstanding financial obligations.
- If JCNetworks.Net suspends a virtual account for non-payment, Client shall be allowed to re-instate Client's use of the Services within Five (5) business days of cancellation upon approval from JCNetworks.Net and full payment of balances due.
- If a Client terminates their account, JCNetworks.Net will disable the server/account the day the client specifies the account is cancelled. JCNetworks.Net will not maintain an archival copy of the Clients Web site or files. It is the responsibility of the Client to remove any data off the server prior to the date provided in their cancellation notice.
- Client will pay and indemnify and hold JCNetworks.Net harmless from any and all taxes associated with or arising from Client's use of the Services, including any penalties and interest and any costs associated with the collection or withholding thereof.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- THE SERVICES, THE JCNetworks.Net SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DISPLAYED OR OFFERED ON THE JCNetworks.Net SITE, AND ALL TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS AND APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED TO CLIENT ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. JCNetworks.Net DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO EACH OF THE FOREGOING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, JCNetworks.Net SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT (1)THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (2) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; AND (4) THE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED WILL BE SUFFICIENT.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL JCNetworks.Net BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS, USE OF THE JCNetworks.Net SITE OR ANY JCNetworks.Net PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL JCNetworks.Net CUMULATIVE LIABILITY EXCEED AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500 US).
- If any of the provisions, or portions thereof, of this Agreement are found to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, then, that provision notwithstanding, this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and such provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted. This Agreement (including the Exhibits, attachments and/or addenda, if any,) represents the entire agreement of the parties with respect of the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement and the rights granted and obligations undertaken hereunder may not be transferred, assigned or delegated in any manner by Client, but may be so transferred, assigned or delegated by JCNetworks.Net. Any waiver or any provision of this Agreement, or a delay by any party in the enforcement of any right hereunder, shall neither be construed as a continuing waiver nor create an expectation of non-enforcement of that or any other provision or right. In any legal proceeding between the parties under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys' fees. This Agreement is made under and shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America, except with regard to itís conflict of law rules. This Agreement and JCNetworks.Netís policies are subject to change by JCNetworks.Net without notice. Continued usage of the Services after a change to this Agreement by JCNetworks.Net or after a new policy is implemented and posted on the JCNetworks.Net Site constitutes your acceptance of such change or policy. We encourage you to regularly check the JCNetworks.Net Site for any changes or additions.
| || |